Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's a Positive!

Friday, April 2nd- Today was an unforgettable day! For starters it was Good Friday- the day that our Savior died on a cross for you and me- what amazing love! This sacrifice has personally changed my life. But this year on Good Friday, my life instantly changed when I found out I was pregnant!! After a year of trying, Dan and I were not sure of the possibility of having children at all. This broke our hearts. So, it was huge surprise to see a positive on the pregnancy test- We were so thankful for this huge blessing! We were so excited, we could barely wait 1 day to start telling our families. Within just a few days, I bought our first onesie outfit and What to Expect When You're Expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment