Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

With being on bedrest now, one of my goals is to get started on their baby books. I want to make sure to fill it with memories/photos before they're even born but also from God's Word.
Here are some of my favorite verses on children:

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me (x3) what I asked of him.
~
1 Samuel 1:27
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made
~ Psalm 139:14
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
~ Psalm 127:3
Every good and perfect gift is from above
~ James 1:17

...including our 5 yr. old pup, Dixie, who we call our "hairy" baby. As you can see below, she isn't doesn't always sit or lay like a typical dog. But we love her just the same!

Most Recent Belly shots..
28 weeks

31 weeks, 3 days
Sorry for the random blog and pictures....I wasn't feeling very inspired today and I also am not loving the layout of blogspot. I've only been using it for a few months but I'm thinking its time to find a new blog tool. That's all for now...






3 comments:

  1. dixie cracks me up! we miss you guys a lot and hope everything is going well. so glad to hear the babies (and their momma) are doing well and that everyone is nice and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Margaret! We miss you guys too- small group has grown a lot but its just not the same w/out you guys. No one has taken too the the "little black chair" like you always did. I'll have to FB you soon to find out how school is going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...you have 3 babies now. holy cow!!!!

    ReplyDelete