Pregnancy Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Favorite Ultrasound Photos

Like I mentioned one of the benefits of a triplet pregnancy is being able to see our babies every 2 weeks or more through ultrasounds. It's so special to be able to see the little munchkins growing from the previous ultrasound. I have a notebook full of ultrasound pics, but thought I would just share a few of our favorites...

10 weeks (left)- first picture of our 3 precious babies all together: Jackson, Josiah, and Madison

17 weeks (below)- "meeting of the minds"
This is when Dan and I knew that we're truly outnumbered!















20 weeks (left)- Baby C (Jackson)













28 weeks (below) Baby B (Josiah)














24 weeks- our little girl, Maddie (Madison), waving :)
Cute profile of Baby Josiah (he's always been the most photogenic)

(Below) This is proof of Jackson's elbow hitting up against all my organs- causing me a good amount of pain! This is definitely one I'll be showing him when he's older :)

At our 31 week appt. on Friday, we found out their weights:
Madison- 3 lb., 11 oz
Josiah- 3 lb, 11 oz
Jackson- 3 lb, 15 oz
It sounds like these are excellent weights even for a single baby (maybe its all the calcium and fiber I've been trying to eat!), so this was a very encouraging update. If I can make it another 4-5 weeks, there's a really strong chance they could be over 5 lbs!! It will take quite the beatin' on my body but it's what would be best for the babies. Nov. 4th (36 weeks) is my scheduled c-section but it's pretty unlikely I'll make it that long since average triplet pregnancies are 32-34 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to follow your journey! Can't wait to meet these little ones...just give me a call if you need anything! :) (Sanity naps...yeah, I've helped with those before!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    Thanks so much for posting these... I hadn't seen most of them! Now that you're getting within weeks, I can't stop thinking about you and the babies. We continue to pray for them with Aiden every night. You can already tell they have lots of cute personality from their ultrasound photos. I'll have to have a word with Jackson once he's born about all the elbowing... how rude! : )

    ReplyDelete